The following is a broad outline of the terms and conditions for the clients accessing to the information provided in the website of BlockchainX .
We suggest you to read through these rules and regulations to ensure a clear understanding from either ends while signing for up for yet another amazing blockchain project together.
BlockchainX Headquarters is located and operating from India.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements.
‘Client’, ‘You’ and ‘Your’ refers to you, the person who is accessing this website and willing to develop a platform in blockchain, while the terms ’The Company’, ‘Ourselves’, ‘We’, ‘Our’ and ‘Us’, refers to our Company, BlockchainX. ‘Party’, ‘Parties’, or ‘Us’, refers to both the client and the company. All terms stated here, refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
BlockchainX and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on BlockchainX website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from www.blockchainx.tech.com for your personal use, subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You may not
1. Republish material from www.blockchainx.tech.com .
2. Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.blockchainx.tech.com .
3. Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.blockchainx.tech.com .
4. Redistribute content from www.blockchainx.tech.com .
For the convenience of the Clients, parts of this website offers an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. BlockchainX does not filter, edit, publish or review such comments posted prior to their presence on the website. Hence, comments do not reflect the views or opinions of BlockchainX, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post them. To the extent permitted by applicable laws BlockchainX shall not be liable for the comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments that appear on this website.
BlockchainX reserves all rights to monitor the comments and remove any comment which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or cause breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
1. You are entitled to post comments on our website, provided you have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
2. The comments may not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party.
3. The comments may not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy.
4. The comments may not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial unlawful activities.
You hereby grant BlockchainX a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorise others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
The following organisations may link to our Website without prior written approval
1. Government agencies.
2. Search engines.
3. News organisations,
4. Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses.
5. System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organisations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organisations may link to our home page, publications or other information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organisations
1. Commonly known consumer and/or business information sources.
2. dot.com community sites.
3. Associations or other groups representing charities.
4. Online directory distributors
5. Internet portals.
6. Accounting, law and consulting firms.
7. Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organisations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organisation does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of BlockchainX and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
If you are one of the organisations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you can write an e-mail to us at [email protected] . Please include your name, your organisation name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. You will receive a reply from our end within a period of 21 days from the date of enquiry. Approved organisations may hyperlink to our Website as follows
1. By use of our corporate name.
2. By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to.
3. By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of BlockchainX’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking without a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time.
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly. We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website.
Nothing in this disclaimer will
1. Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury.
2. Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
3. Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
4. Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph, (b) govern all The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph, (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.